“With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.”
I begin by quoting the golden words of Quaid–e–Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founding father of the Nation. “Education does not merely mean academic education and even that of a poor type. What we have to do is to mobilize our people and build up the character of our future generations.” (27th November 1947, All Pakistan Educational Conference, Karachi).
With all modesty at my command and without making any tall claims, I can honestly assert that in establishing Karachi Public School, my aim has been to raise generations of Pakistanis well equipped for a shining future – strong in their character and conviction, just in their morals and persistent in their hard work and aspiration to reach the highest pinnacles of success and happiness. The journey and growth of KPS from just two students in 1981, to 20,000 in 2019 is a staggering testimonial to the trust that has been placed in us by the students of our school and their parents, and it can be attributed to the hard work, diligence and compassion shown by the team that makes KPS what it is.
I pray to Allah to grant me, my colleagues, my co-workers and all those associated with Karachi public School, courage and strength to attain our lofty ideals through ceaseless efforts. I pray to Allah to grant every child that steps over the threshold of Karachi Public School, the strength, courage and conviction to carry forward the ideals that have been passed onto them, and to make their unique mark on this world. I pray you grow strong, wise, humble and kind, and have the will to achieve every single dream that you hold in your heart.
Mrs. Sara Mohyuddin
It gives me great pleasure to convey to the parents, students and all concerned my deep feeling of admiration and pride at the success which the school has achieved during the past 40 years.
If we continue our efforts to achieve higher goals we shall not fail in reaching the pinnacle of glory which we aspire to reach. It is a matter of great joy to review the achievements of our students over the years. I wish our younger generation takes a positive attitude in the modern changing world.
I can only stress that the parents or guardians should not cease in maintaining regular attention in improving the conduct and behaviour of their children. We strive to provide a good education system in which we keep a vigilant eye on the acquisition of knowledge and its implementation in practical life.
“Work in an unselfish way because this strives to make the child independent.”
– Albert Hubbard
Mrs. Akhtar Maruf
Our Strategic Plan
To create an educational system that would
stimulate the mind and encompass all
values of life.
Provide a caring, supportive and secure
environment with environment with the
object of encouraging each student to
develop to their full potential.
Our Guiding Values
At KPS we believe that passion brings out the
best in us. We love to surround ourselves with
individuals who consistently raise the
bar in everything they do.
To create an educational system that would stimulate the mind and encompass all values of life.
To follow a balanced, non-prejudiced curriculum that includes physical, social, academic and emotional development.
To challenge each child according to his/her ability.
To encourage students to take responsibility for their own behavior and learning.
Our Guiding Values
Raise the Bar
At KPS we believe that passion brings out the best in us. We love to surround ourselves with individuals who consistently raise the bar in everything they do, not settling for anything less than excellent. We ask more not only from others, but from ourselves.
Without curiosity there is no progress. We believe in constantly learning, healthy debates, and challenging ideas. We love to get together to talk about our big “what if’s” and then figure out how to make them happen.
Embrace the Unreal
As the King Bill Murray, once said, “Weird is just a side effect of being awesome”. Our team couldn’t agree more. We believe that it’s our weird parts that come together and make a very special whole as we all bring unique perspectives to the table. Here’s to the crazy ones!
Lead with Transparency
The only way to be successful as a team is if we are intentional about setting each other up for success. We encourage each other to show vulnerability and we offer full support.
We value people that come in and do special work, resulting in cherished memories and a memorable legacy.
Growth through Empathy
Our team is our tribe. We believe in letting go of negative feelings and instead focusing on personal growth. This is an integral part of caring for each other deeply. Offering for help is guaranteed and asking for help is expected.
- Mrs. Akhtar Maruf ( Principal - all branches ) Principal All branches Secondary - Matric B.A. and B. Ed
- Ms. Saleha Ali B.A & AMI Montessori Diploma Vice Principal - Pre-Primary
- Ms. Muzna B.SC IN Microbiology Vice Principal - Primary
- Ms. Fayza Shah B.A. Vice Principal - Pre-Primary
- Ms. Mehwish Fatima Rizvi Masters in Marine Biology Vice Principal - Secondary
Kashmir Road 2
- Mrs. Saba Naseem B.A. Vice Principal - Secondary
Kashmir Road 1
- Ms Gulafshan Vice Principal - Secondary
- Ms. Soofia Dara B.A. Vice Principal - Pre-Primary & Primary
- Mrs. Nayyar Aslam Zaidi B.A. Vice Principal - Secondary
- Ms Shireen Vice Principal - Primary
- Mrs. Attia Asif Masters In Biological Sciences Vice Principal - Primary, Secondary, O'Level
- Ms. Akhter Maroof B.A. and B. Ed. Principal All branches - Secondary - Matric
- Ms. Sakina Jabeen B.Ed, Masters in Computer Science,MBA In Educational Leadership Vice Principal - Pre-Primary & Primary
- Ms. Ghazala Azmat Baig Masters In English & Masters of Public Administration In Human Resource) Vice Principal Secondary - O'Level
- Mrs. Shehla Shamim Masters in Bio Chemistry Vice Principal - O'Levels
- Ms. Ruksana Jiwani Masters In Bio Chemistry,B.Ed & M.Ed Vice Principal - Matric
- Mrs. Tahira Naqvi M.SC In Microbiology, B.Ed & MBA In Educational Leadership Vice Principal
- Mr Hasnain Vice Principal
- Ms Hadia Vice Principal
- Ms. Sadaf Rashid M.BA In Human Resource Vice Principal - Pre-Primary & Primary
- Ms Ghazala Ejaz Vice Principal - Matric
- Ms Taghrid Vice Principal - O'Levels
- Mr Shahid Vice Principal